Your international mobility function is tasked with the transfer and support of important employees within your organization. Mobility program administration requires capable and experienced resources to operate the program and address the unique challenges that face your expatriates and their families. Effective administration of tightly integrated processes by knowledgeable professionals is key to ensuring effective execution of the program. Here are a few questions to quickly evaluate whether your mobility function is operating at the standard your organization and expatriates expect:
- Do you know how many expatriates you have and what they cost?
- Does your mobility program seem to have too many exceptions to policy?
- Are you collecting all of your tax equalization receivables?
- Do your expatriates understand their paychecks?
- Are your expatriates satisfied with the level of support they receive?
- Are your expatriates compliant in their assignment location?
Expaticore is the Solution
Whether the need is for assistance with global assignment policy development, implementation, and ongoing management, hands on operation of expatriate payrolls, assignment tracking and budgets, tax compliance management and more, Expaticore is the true expert. Our staff have decades of operational experience transferring thousands of staff to every location around the globe.
Please click here to ask about how Expaticore can help with the mobility program challenges facing your organization.