Global Assignment Management
What are the key attributes of an effective global assignment program? There may be as many answers to this question as there are global employers. The truth is, every organization designs its transferee program to reflect the types of assignees it sends out, its unique organizational culture and risk profile, the industry it operates in, the competitive environment and the locations from which assignees are sourced, or where they are assigned. Some of the most important features of effective operating environment include:
- Trained resources serving in roles where knowledge, responsibility and authority are in balance
- A mobility function organized to administer and communicate policy efficiently and consistently, that allows for consideration of sensible exceptions, and for flexing to address unique assignment challenges
- Workflow with controls and documentation to process the expat-related transactions
- Integrated technology to enhance control and data security, automate processing and to manage the thousands of details that are critical to administering assignments effectively
- Policies that are fair, competitive, practical and economically appropriate for the client
Expaticore is the Solution
Expaticore is the expert in the field of global mobility. Our principals have years of experience running programs of all sizes and types. We work closely with clients, to assist in any aspect of mobility program management - from policy development to assignee customer service to payroll delivery.
If you have questions about ways to enhance the effectiveness of your mobility program, click here or call (212) 239-2625 x22 to schedule a convenient time to discuss our solutions.